To Lead Well, You Must Lead True.
Rediscover what it means to be an authentic leader
In his newest eBook, Bill George illuminates the character traits and practices of great leaders, and uses present day examples to illustrate authentic leadership in action. Lead True is a curated collection of Bill’s most popular media articles, with new commentary from the best-selling author, Harvard Business School professor and former Medtronic CEO. It includes:
- PROFILES on breakout leadership successes such as Alibaba’s Jack Ma
- LEARNINGS from leadership failures such as GE’s Jeff Immelt
- POWERFUL APPROACHES to build leadership through practices like meditation
- NEW IDEAS on the role of business leaders in the public forum
- DEEPER EXPLORATION of key concepts from the bestselling Discover Your True North
- CONTAINS 40+ ESSAYS and illustrations of your leadership journey
I just finished reading Lead True. In a word: OUTSTANDING. I have read two exceptional books during the past couple of years .... Lead True and Bad Blood (the Theranos tragedy). Both are remarkable. Armed with my laptop and a carafe of hot coffee, I began reading your book and did not depart the sofa until I had completed reading every page. It is captivating, informative and strikes the right chords because of its historical, factual value and the frequent injection of humility by the author. Congratulations on a masterpiece and thanks for sharing it."